Because they are water resistance backpacks, they prevent water from penetrating into the bag easily even under the rain or snow. These bags are great for water-based activities and even outdoor trips where you need the contents to remain dry and protected no matter what the weather looks like.
These bags will handle extended submersion and should float so you can easily retrieve them in the event they go overboard or are dropped accidentally in water because they 100% water resistant.
In a situation where you want to go for hiking or camping or even travel, your best option will be to get a waterproof backpack incase it rains (o snow fall) to prevent your contents from getting wet or even damage.
Best Waterproof Backpack 2017 for Hiking, Climbing, Collage, Travel and others
When it comes to choosing a waterproof backpack there are some things you should bear in mind, apart from its comfortability, you need to know the Capacity and the if the Bag is Multipurpose or not.
Believe it or not, I no quality is the most important thing you will be looking for when buying a waterproof backpack and that is why we are going to take a look of our top 10 best waterproof backpack in order to help the readers to make their best choice out of the bunch.
1. Chaos Ready Waterproof Backpack - 100% Waterproof Backpack
The Chaos waterproof backpack is designed with high performance gear. Whether it’s hiking, camping, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, rafting, sailing, paddle boarding, surfing, skiing, snowboarding, or just a day at the beach, Chaos Ready’s got you covered.
- 100% WATERPROOF - Protects from water, dust, sand, and dirt. The backpack has floats safely if dropped in water, and is suitable for quick submersion.
- Made from Heavy duty 500 PVC trapanlin with high frequency welded seams which make the bag durable, yet amazingly flexible for the most demanding usage. Easy to wipe clean and store away.
- It has a 22 Litters main storage compartment is not too small, not too big, but perfect for any adventure in any season.
- It has a padded shoulder straps that provide excellent fit and comfort. The bag is flexible, yet rugged
- Its not an ideal backpack for carry much stuffs. It is 22 litter backpack.
- No small or inner pocket.
2. BackSak Waterproof Backpack - Good for Sailing and Snowboarding
The BackSak Bakpack is a rugged 35-liter backpack that comes in vinyl-coated woven polyester with watertight welded seams. The backpack an excellent bag for a a sailing trip or snowboarding games and it is very specious.
Very specious - 35-litters
- It has inner zip pocket, perfect for keeping dry stuff safely separate from wet stuff
- D-rings at sides holds your water bottle & other must-haves
- It had a sternum clip and padded back support that help relieve pressure on muscles.
- Reflective patch and trim keep you & your backpack visible in the dark
- Perfect backpack for kayaking, surfing, sailing, skiing and snowboarding
- Not an ideal backpack for carrying laptop
- Not recommended or rated for prolonged submersion
- Padded straps and comfortable at the shoulder
- Good for travelling and for students
- Perfect for carrying laptop
- Has an External USB with built-in charging cable offers a convenient charging of your electronic device anywhere.
- 10+ Compartments that offer a separated space for your Laptop, iPhone, iPad, passport, pen, keys, wallet, watch, charger baby, Mp3, 4A file, books, clothes, umbrella, bottle and more
- Do not leave it under continuous rain fall
- Roomy - 50-litters capacity
- Plenty of both small and large pockets, as well as external attachment points, to hold your hydration reservoir, tent, sleeping bag & more.
- This pack holds all your hiking & travel essentials.
- Foam padded hip belt.
- Just like other backpacks, do not submerge for long or leave under continuous rain fall
5. Military Tactical Backpack for Outdoor Hiking Camping Trekking Hunting Black
The zipper is big and very sturdy so you can get a good grip on it.
- It is made of high density fabric--durable and water-resistant.
- Roomy - has plenty of pockets
- Assault pack backpack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, Side and front load compression system.
- Ventilated mesh padded back area and shoulder strap, breathable and comfortable.
- It has hydration compatible that works great for a hydration bladder as hydration backpack for outdoor camping or hiking backpack.
- Do not submerge into water
6. Beaspire Camera Waterproof Backpack - Best Camera Bag Waterproof for Hiking
Beaspire Camera bag is roomy for all your photography equipment.
- Detachable waist belt and adjustable sternum strap helps to stabilize pack, distribute weight evenly and ensure carrying comfort with hand handle, carry-on compatible.
- Padded customizable dividers, and mesh compartments fits all your photography gear and includes space for smaller accessories
- Good and limited to camera alone
- Do not keep under continuous rain fall
7. Aqua Quest Himal 20L Lightweight Waterproof Dry Bag Backpack
signed for adventures likes fishing and even sailing. The backpack is good for both men and women, but it is only made up of 20-liters meaning that it does not contain much.
- Has an adjustable shoulder straps, and padded waist straps provide breathability, comfort and support.
- It has front pocket for compact storage
- Designed dor extreme adventure to daily urban use, the Aqua Quest Himal keeps your valuables safe from rain, snow, dirt, dust, or sand, and even protects against quick temporary submersion.
- Not too roomy - just 20-liters
- Do no submerge into water for long
8. Garybank Waterproof Laptop Backpack - Best Collage Student Backpack
- It has a mesh padded adjustable shoulder straps
- It has a separate compartment that opens easily to get laptop out quickly and has another large pocket plus two small pockets and some pen holders
- The front of the bag also has a pocket which is convenient of wallet so it is easily accessible
- Do not wash it with hot water and alkaline detergent
- If you let water/rain on it too long time, it will absorb into it. Do not use it in heavy rain
- Perfect fit for up to 17.3-inch laptops and for the style-conscious individual who prefers to be on the cutting-edge of trends.
- Featuring multiple compartments for ample storage, this rugged backpack gives you room for all the things you need to store be it for cross-town or cross-country.
- Has a breathable mesh panels on the backside of the pack provide a comfortable carrying experience for the long-haul
- Tablets, MP3 players, digital camera, your life is jam-packed with technology. The task of finding a spot for it can be strenuous. Fortunately, your digital life can rest easy inside the Targus Drifter II Laptop Backpack.
- Do not submerge into water
10. WACOOL Waterproof Backpack - Best for Cycling (Biking)
- Adjustable chest and shoulder wide straps, thickening and soften back design.
- Large capacity of more than 7 liters, more than a hydration backpack, enough space for 13" laptop.
- Comes with unique helmet drawstrings for outdoor cycling
- Integrated breathable mesh pad in the back,breathable and not muggy, air flow channel design.
- Not for travelling or carrying much things