Its a fact that when it comes to gaming, you will spend several hours holding the gamepad when playing an interesting game.
Then, that game-pad should be the best and affordable to buy, a controller that feels fine in the fingers, with perfect button placement and joysticks that are a joy to use. After spending the past few weeks gaming and reviewing for your benefit, testing the best PS4 'pads out there to find just which you should consider if you're looking to upgrade your controller kit.
DualShock4 Wireless Controller - Best Play Station 4 (PS4) Controller
This Wireless Controller defines the next generation of play, combining revolutionary new features with intuitive, precision controls. In addition, it has an improved analog sticks and trigger buttons allow for unparalleled accuracy with every move while innovative new technologies such as the multi-touch, clickable touch pad, integrated light bar, and internal speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games.
Also, it has the Share button that allows you to upload your greatest gaming moments on your PlayStation4 with just a single touch of button.
DualShock4 Wireless Controller - Features
- Precision Control - The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DualShock4 analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation4.
- Sharing at your Fingertips - The addition of the Share button to the DualShock4 makes sharing of your greatest gaming moments very easy. With just a push of a button, you can upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or live-stream your gameplay.
- New ways to Play - Addition of revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games and its 3.5mm audio jack offers a practical personal audio solution for gamers who want to listen to their games in private.
- Charge Efficiently - The Wireless Controller can be easily be recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro-USB port.
- Colors - The controller givers you color options from Magma Red, Glacier White, Urban Camouflage, Wave Blue and Jet Black.
Conclusion - Final Words
The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity.
A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the PlayStation Camera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room.
The addition of the Share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the PlayStation 4 as easy as the push of a button. The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller is more than a controller; it's your physical connection to a new era of gaming.