Infinix S2 Pro (a.k.a the Infinix X522) is a successor to the last years Infinix Hot S. Infinix seems to be dropping the Hot branding from the S range more like they did with the NOTE flagship years ago.
Looking at the Infinix Pro 2, you will notice the revamped design and premium materials used to construct the phone, making it apparently stunning than the Hot S. It also comes with a 5.2 inch IPS 1280*720 Pixel display which has a slightly contoured edge that protects the screen from breaking or scratches from inadvertent falls.
The fingerprint scanner is embedded on the back of the device, just an inch below the LED flash. When it comes to the aesthetic build of the phone, the S2 Pro is perhaps the best I’ve seen. While it features a polished metallic uni-body and contoured edges that would really make users love it.
The most outstanding feature of the Infinix S2 Pro is a dual-front camera, which should make it a toast of selfie and wefie lovers.
Infinix S2 Pro - Features
- Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Hotspot connection
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual front camera
- 4G LTE
- Dual SIM card
- 2.5D Dragontrail Glass protection
The device is powered with an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) on a MediaTek MT6753 chipset with 3GB RAM and 32GB built-in storage provided. The chipset offers eight cores that can be clocked at up to 1.3GHz. If you need more storage space, you can add up to 128GB via a microSD memory card.
Infinix S2 Pro - Specifications
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), XOS Chameleon
- 1.3GHz octa-core Processor (MediaTek MT6753)
- 5.2-inch Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (282 ppi)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expansion slot up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13 MP Main Camera, 1080p HD Video with Dual-LED Flash, Autofocus
- Dual 13MP + 8MP Front Camera, Autofocus, Soft LED Flash
- 3000mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Good camera quality
- Fast internet browsing powered with 4G LTE
- Fast performance and good user experience
- Beautiful design
- Non removable 3000mAh not too awesome